Green Preservation Plus - Affordable Multifamily
Green Preservation Plus is a Fannie Mae Green Loan designed specifically for Affordable Multifamily properties. With this program, investors can finance energy-efficient upgrades to their multifamily affordable housing properties and proceeds can be used for a variety of upgrades, including insulation, windows, lighting, and HVAC systems.
The Green Preservation Plus loan offers a number of benefits:
- Lower interest rates: Borrowers can qualify for lower interest rates than traditional loans, which can save you money over the life of the loan.
- Tax credits: You may be eligible for tax credits for making energy-efficient upgrades to your property.
- Mortgage insurance premium waivers: You may be eligible for mortgage insurance premium waivers, which can save you money each month.
- Energy efficiency upgrades: Modern retrofits can reduce your property’s operating costs and save you money in the long run.
- Reduced environmental impact: Green upgrades will reduce your property’s environmental impact, which can benefit the community and the planet.
Small balance multifamily loans offer Investors a flexible financing option without third party reporting requirements and complex documentation.